Please find below a statement with which we guarantee that your personal data and your rights regarding this personal data constitutes a binding agreement regarding the manner in which we collect and process your data.
It should be noted that the development of such a document includes legally binding terms with technical terms. This is why we provide you the summary below, We collect certain personal data automatically, only for statistical purposes; otherwise, all your personal data is given to us directly when you fill out our contact forms. We remain available to answer any questions
1. PURPOSE OF THE PRIVACY STATEMENT
This document constitutes a binding agreement regarding the collection and processing of personal data through the website accessible through the TradePlace domain name (hereinafter the “etradeplace.com”) between TradePlace Owner of the name of TradePlace domain (hereinafter).And any visitor or user of the website (hereinafter “you” or “the user”). In this Privacy Statement, the term “personal data” refers to any information about an identified or identifiable individual as defined by applicable law.
The purpose of the privacy statement is to inform you of the rights you have regarding your personal data that is collected and processed by us.
In order to benefit from our services, we collect and process specific personal data and we guarantee that we will not sell, share, or rent this information to third parties in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement.
2. PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND PROCESS
2.1. Information Automatically Collected
When you visit our website (whether or not you complete the contact form), the following information about your visit is automatically collected by us because it is sent by your browser when you access a webpage:
• The operating system of your computer or mobile device;
• The application or software you used to access our website;
• Your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address;
• The time you accessed our website;
• The type of your browser and the configuration of the language;
• The terminal with which you accessed our website; and
• The websites you visited before accessing our website.
The objective of this automatic registration of your data is to allow us to further improve our website from the number of visits and your experience as a user.
2.2. Contact form
It is possible to use the contact form to send a message to TP. So when you fill out the contact form, we ask you to provide your name, your email address and your message (via a free form field).
This treatment only lasts the duration of giving you an answer after completing the form and lick on the button “Submit” in this case, you expressly consent to this processing of your personal data.
2.3. Direct communication
However, it is possible to use the “Stay tuned” feature to receive direct communication from us regarding the TradePlace project. We collect and process your email address for this purpose.
Any visit of the user to our website will result in the installation of a cookie on his hard drive to allow TradePlace to have information about his visit to our website.
TradePlace uses only cookies to indicate:
• The identity of the user, in the form recognized only by our system;
• User authentication status, to know if the user is currently logged in or not because the two statuses are different;
• An identifier for which the server manages this session, in order to facilitate interactive reports;
• A token identifying the user’s session used to prevent certain types of security breaches.
TradePlace only uses these cookies to facilitate the operation of the site; they are not and will not be used for other purposes, and no data relating to them will be made available to third parties now or in the future. These cookies do not allow the tracking of the user and are only necessary for the functioning of our website.
You may, at any time, modify, delete or block the cookies stored on your device by TradePlace. This will not affect your use or access to the website. Please refer to your browser documentation for instructions.
The shelf life of these cookies differs by cookie, but never exceeds ninety (90) days. By visiting the website without disabling this feature, you agree to the use of these cookies
3. USER’S RIGHTS :
You have the following rights regarding your personal data that is collected and processed by us.
We will not stop notifying each recipient to whom your personal data have been disclosed unless this proves impossible or involves an excessive effort) when you inform us of a rectification or erasure of your personal data or a restriction of treatment.
3.1. Right of access
TradePlace is available to provide you with your personal data that it has collected and processed. If you request such access, it will provide you with a copy of all your personal data in its possession as well as all the information required by law, including:
– The categories of personal data concerned;
– The duration of storage of personal data;
– The recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed;
– Additional information about your rights regarding your personal data.
– The purposes of the treatment;
3.2. Right to data portability
TradePlace vouches to provide you with the right to the portability of your personal data. This right differs from your right of access since it only concerns the personal data that you have provided to us except for the data collected automatically are not included. This right allows you to receive this personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format, so you can have your data transferable.
3.3. Right to rectification
If necessary, you can ask us to rectify your inaccurate or incomplete personal data and we will rectify it promptly.
3.4. Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’)
TradePlace guarantees you the right to request the deletion of your personal data provided that one of the following conditions is fulfilled:
– You withdraw your consent for the treatment and there is no other legal basis for the processing (this only concerns the personal data collected via the contact form or for the needs of our newsletter);
– Your personal data has been processed illegally;
– Your personal data must be erased to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
– You exercise your right to object to the processing of your personal data;
– Your personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
3.5. Right to object
You reserve the right if your personal situation warrants it, you can oppose the processing of your personal data by TradePlace when this processing is carried out in our legitimate interest.
You may also, at any time, object to the processing of your personal data by us when this processing is performed for marketing reasons.
3.6. Right to restriction of processing
You may at any time request the limitation of the processing of your personal data when one of the following conditions applies:
– When challenging the accuracy of your personal data, you may request the limitation of the processing of your personal data during the period necessary for the verification of your request;
– If we no longer need your personal data for processing, but if you need it for the constitution, exercise or defense of legal rights;
– When you have objected to the processing of your personal data in our legitimate interest, you may request the limitation of such processing while we review your request
– When the treatment is illegal, the use of your personal data;
If you have any questions about this privacy statement or would like to exercise any of the rights described above, you may contact us by one of the following means: TradePlace.