1. General provision
1.1. Any user of TradePlace whether natural or legal persons is governed by the AML/KYC policy, this policy establishes the general principles of users,individuals and legal entities with participation in the ICO by eTradePlace.com. This policy aims to identify and analyze the activities of customers to prevent any complicity of the company with people engaged in illegal trafficking namely drug trafficking, trafficking in human beings; trafficking and the financing of terrorism.
1.2. In accordance with the standards of international law in the prevention of criminal activities related to money laundering and terrorist financing. Any customer or user who has joined TradePlace is subject to this policy from the moment of registration of his personal account and only terminates until the complete cessation of the interaction with the company.
2. KYC policy (Know Your Customer) :
2.1. At the time of registration of his personal account at TradePlace the customer undertakes to follow the current standards of the KYC procedure which consists of providing all the relevant identifying information and informing TradePlace of any changes to its contact details. Within (-) days since the modification of his own personal data.
2.2. The identification of the people involved the following information:
1- Name, country of residence,
2- Registration address,
3- Telephone number, as well as the indication that the person is not an official.
TradePlace customers must provide the following documents: passport scan, photo, document scan certifying the customer’s home address. At the same time, in order to verify the accuracy of the customer’s address, the company requires one of the following documents: a scan of the last 3 months high-resolution utility bill (landline, water, electricity); a copy of the tax or rate account of the local authority; a copy of the statement of account (for the current account, the deposit account or the credit card account); copy of the reference letter of the bank. If a person makes a transaction in excess of (xxxx) euros, they must confirm the intention of the transaction.
2.3 The identification of legal entities implies the availability of the following information:
1- An extract from the register which should contain the name of the legal person and the registration number;
2- An extract from the register with the names of the directors, the charter of the company, from which the powers of the administrator, the power of attorney are visible. This excerpt must contain data on the powers and conditions of authority.
3. Anti-money laundering policy :
TradePlace does not tolerate money laundering. Thus, we define money laundering as any activity designed to distort or conceal the unlawful origin of goods from illegal sources and defined by international law as money laundering.
1- Customers (including token purchasers) acknowledge, agree, and adhere to the following terms regarding the use of their tokens to open TradePlace accounts for all financial transactions as a Tradeplace customer.
2- Whatever the legal form of the client. It is committed to providing comprehensive support to TradePlace with respect to anti-money laundering efforts. Including all information requested by the Company in connection with its business data, the use of the account, financial transactions, etc., in order to assist the Company in carrying out its tasks, in accordance with the laws in force.
3) TradePlace has the legal right to delay or terminate any transfer of funds if there is any suspicion that the completion of this transaction may constitute a violation of applicable laws or practices.
4) TradePlace may terminate or suspend any account or freeze funds from this account if there is suspicion that the account is being used for activities that are considered illegal or fraudulent.
5) TradePlace has the right to use customer information to investigate and / or prevent fraudulent or illegal actions.
6) The activities that the Company considers to be possible indicators of money laundering include:
a- A buyer who constantly criticizes TradePlace’s anti-money laundering policy since becoming its customer.
b- The customer is interested in financial transactions contrary to the common directions of business or inconsistent with its commercial policy.
c- The client does not give a justification of information on the legality of the sources of his funds.
d- The client provides false information on the source of his funds.
e- The customer is subject according to the media of the civil or penal crimes committed by him.
f- The client cannot provide a description easily of the nature of his activity.
g- The client often makes large deposits of funds, only cash.
h- The customer has multiple accounts and performs an unusually large number of transactions between his accounts or with third party accounts.
TradePlace monitors the activities of its customers and their accounts taking into account a number of other issues and takes the measurements
4. Restrictions on operations :
The company does not open accounts for anonymous owners without providing primary information during registration.
• Each customer agrees to provide TradePlace with all necessary information from third parties dealing with the account management or trading accounts of its customers as well as documents granting the right to use the account to these third parties. In the event of non-disclosure of these documents, the Company reserves the right to cancel all or several transactions;
• Examine the amount of funds available for withdrawal;
• Suspend the service of one or more cryptographic portfolios;
• Block access to your personal account;
• Terminate all existing contracts and agreements.
• The company continuously monitors customer transactions to quickly identify suspicious transactions between them.
• TradePlace authorized one person, who is responsible for ensuring the effective implementation and enforcement of AML/KYC policy.
• It is the responsibility of the supervisory officer to monitor all aspects of the AML/CFT fight within the Corporation, including but not limited to ICO.eTradePlace.com
• Collection of user credentials.
• Create and update internal policies and procedures to complete, revise, submit and manage all data and reports required by applicable laws and regulations.
• Transaction monitoring and investigation of any significant deviation from normal activities.
• Establishment of a records management system for proper storage and retrieval of documents, files, forms and journals.
• Regular update of the risk assessment.
• Provide the law enforcement authorities with the information required by the laws and regulations in force.